Monday, April 14, 2008

He who laughs last, laughs best?

I've been laughing at bloggers for quite a while now, well...., that's not really fair as i actually read a good bunch of them myself (although mostly large ones filled with sizzling video game news). What i find funny are all these thousands upon thousands of small bloggs meant for people to express their ideas, feelings and other random stuff only their closest friends would stop to read. These friends probably already know, or should threw actual social interaction (if anyone comments on a blogg being some kind of social interaction, I'll hunt down your IP and hand it to the MPA). Does blogging have the same mesmerising "facebook-effect" as so many other things on the Internet? Fun at first but with time more and more sporadic posts and finally blogg-death? What do you do then, host some kind of funeral or just let it slip away in the constant flow of the Internet? When i was about five bowling balls tall, i used to bury tin boxes with stuff for future archeologist's to discover, could a long gone blogg be rediscovered in a distant future? Probably not, and if it actually is during our lifetime, would that give the author a great moment of melancholy or the shame of a 9 year old boy who couldn't find his tin box again?

Still, i can' t help myself from feeling that i want such an outlet anyway.... So here it goes. May the force be with me...

I'm gonna ask questions, loads of question. And I'll probably provide the world with so few answers that even my closest friends will take me for a complete moron.

But as King Leonidas would say:
"THIS IS VICTOR MARCEL MANGEMATIN!!!!"




3 comments:

Omar El M. said...

Welcome to the club of "no clue why Im writing this blog but I feel a pressing urge to do so" ! And bring on more chump!

M said...

tooootally socially interacting with you my brother form another motha! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool :)
Love the 300 quote!